These are the trainers suited for cardiovascular jump rope workouts, preferred for reducing forefoot impact while bounding. Ideal for any exercise where the ball of the foot is utilized, such as plyometrics, calisthenics, and aerobics, their low profile design encourages forefoot emphasis for building strength and resiliency in the arch, ankles, Achilles' tendon, and calves. Each trainer's forefoot section has a thin, 13-bladed rubber "turbine" insert that cushions the forefoot when landing from a jump or hop. The outsole is made from dual-density rubber for lasting durability with a softer landing pad oval under the forefoot. Mesh uppers allow feet to breathe and excess moisture to escape, keeping feet dry during exercise. White with Navy trim. Men's whole/half sizes 5-11; Women's whole/half sizes 6 1/2-11. Available only in size 10.0
|Size 5 =
|Size 5.5 =
|Size 6 =
|Size 6.5 =
|Size 7 =
|Size 7.5 =
|Size 8 =
|Size 8.5 =
|Size 9 =
|Size 9.5 =
How To Determine Your Shoe Size
To ensure a proper fit in our footwear, we encourage you to measure your foot to determine your shoe size and refer to the shoe sizing chart below.
Foot Measurement Tips
- Your foot size varies throughout the day. The best time to measure your feet is at the end of the day, when your feet are usually largest.
- Wear the same style of socks that you plan to wear with your shoes.
- Measure both feet and choose the shoe size that fits the bigger foot.
- If you are alone, it is best to take the measurements while sitting. If someone else is helping you, then standing on your feet is best.
How to Measure Your Foot
- While seated, place your foot on a piece of paper larger than the size of your foot.
- Hold your pen or pencil upright, and trace around your foot. Make sure your pen or pencil is resting snugly against your foot as you trace.
- With a ruler, measure your tracing to determine your foot length.
- Foot Length - To find your foot length, measure the distance between the two longest points on your tracing. Reduce this number by 5 mm, or 3/16-inch. The result is your foot length and the number you will use to determine your shoe size. To convert to centimeters, multiply the measurement by 2.54.
Women's Shoe Size Chart
|8 13/16||22.0||5 1/2
|9 3/16||22.9||6 1/2
|9 1/2||23.7||7 1/2
|9 13/16||24.6||8 1/2
|10 3/16||25.4||9 1/2
Men's Shoe Size Chart
|9 1/2||24.1||6 1/2
|9 13/16||25||7 1/2
|10 3/16||25.8||8 1/2
|10 1/2||26.7||9 1/2
|10 13/16||27.5||10 1/2
|11 3/16||28.4||11 1/2
|11 1/2||29.2||12 1/2
The Jump Rope Trainers come with The Hammacher Schlemmer Lifetime Guarantee at no additional charge. If this product ever disappoints you, for any reason, you may return you Hammacher Schlemmer purchase for exchange, credit, or refund.
Should you have any questions, we are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Please call 1-800-321-1484 to speak with a product specialist or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a response within one hour.