These overshoes offered the best fit and slip resistance in tests conducted by the Hammacher Schlemmer Institute. They were found to be the easiest to put on and remove by panelists wearing both casual and dress shoes. A hook-and-loop fastener opens the entire front length of the overshoe for easy entry and closure. A quick-release buckle secures the top of the overshoe to the shoe underneath to eliminate feet sliding around while walking. Winning for slip resistance after panelists wore them on an ice rink, the overshoes' rubber outsoles each have 16 removable cleats that unscrew using the included cleat key. The two rearmost cleats are angled outward to minimize slipping at the heel, leading one panelist to remark "I could take a misstep on the ice and these cleats would still save me from a fall." The 500-denier nylon uppers have sealed seams, keeping the wearer's shoes free from water and salt stains. An elastic drawstring secures the top of the overshoe to keep out snow and slush. Black. Unisex.
||Women's Shoe Size
||Men's Shoe Size|
How To Determine Your Shoe Size
To ensure a proper fit in our footwear, we encourage you to measure your foot to determine your shoe size and refer to the shoe sizing chart below.
Foot Measurement Tips
- Your foot size varies throughout the day. The best time to measure your feet is at the end of the day, when your feet are usually largest.
- Wear the same style of socks that you plan to wear with your shoes.
- Measure both feet and choose the shoe size that fits the bigger foot.
- If you are alone, it is best to take the measurements while sitting. If someone else is helping you, then standing on your feet is best.
How to Measure Your Foot
- While seated, place your foot on a piece of paper larger than the size of your foot.
- Hold your pen or pencil upright, and trace around your foot. Make sure your pen or pencil is resting snugly against your foot as you trace.
- With a ruler, measure your tracing to determine your foot length.
- Foot Length - To find your foot length, measure the distance between the two longest points on your tracing. Reduce this number by 5 mm, or 3/16-inch. The result is your foot length and the number you will use to determine your shoe size. To convert to centimeters, multiply the measurement by 2.54.
The Best Overshoe comes with The Hammacher Schlemmer Lifetime Guarantee at no additional charge. If this product ever disappoints you, for any reason, you may return your Hammacher Schlemmer purchase for exchange, credit, or refund.
Should you have any questions, we are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Please call 1-800-321-1484 to speak with a product specialist or email us at email@example.com to receive a response within one hour.