Unlike typical heated insoles with cumbersome external battery packs, these heated insoles are powered by undetectable, imbedded rechargeable batteries. The insoles are lined with wafer-thin lithium-ion cells and carbon fiber heating elements that heat from 88º F to 106º F to keep feet toasty warm for up to five hours before requiring a recharge. A switch on the end turns them on or off. The 1/2"-thick insoles mold to your feet after only a few hours and have a six-layer design that includes a shock-absorbing, ergonomic polyurethane base and a layer of heat-retaining synthetic fabric, staving off frigid temperatures and cushioning feet for optimal comfort. Recharge in eight hours via included AC adapter. Only available in Large. (1 lb.)
||4 1/2-5 1/2
||7 1/2-8 1/2|
||7 1/2-8 1/2
||12 1/2 -13 1/2|
How To Determine Your Shoe Size
To ensure a proper fit in our footwear, we encourage you to measure your foot to determine your shoe size and refer to the shoe sizing chart below.
Foot Measurement Tips
- Your foot size varies throughout the day. The best time to measure your feet is at the end of the day, when your feet are usually largest.
- Wear the same style of socks that you plan to wear with your shoes.
- Measure both feet and choose the shoe size that fits the bigger foot.
- If you are alone, it is best to take the measurements while sitting. If someone else is helping you, then standing on your feet is best.
How to Measure Your Foot
- While seated, place your foot on a piece of paper larger than the size of your foot.
- Hold your pen or pencil upright, and trace around your foot. Make sure your pen or pencil is resting snugly against your foot as you trace.
- With a ruler, measure your tracing to determine your foot length.
- Foot Length - To find your foot length, measure the distance between the two longest points on your tracing. Reduce this number by 5 mm, or 3/16-inch. The result is your foot length and the number you will use to determine your shoe size. To convert to centimeters, multiply the measurement by 2.54.
Women's Shoe Size Chart
|8 13/16||22.0||5 1/2
|9 3/16||22.9||6 1/2
|9 1/2||23.7||7 1/2
|9 13/16||24.6||8 1/2
|10 3/16||25.4||9 1/2
Men's Shoe Size Chart
|9 1/2||24.1||6 1/2
|9 13/16||25||7 1/2
|10 3/16||25.8||8 1/2
|10 1/2||26.7||9 1/2
|10 13/16||27.5||10 1/2
|11 3/16||28.4||11 1/2
|11 1/2||29.2||12 1/2
The Rechargeable Cordless Heated Insoles come with The Hammacher Schlemmer Lifetime Guarantee at no additional charge. If this product ever disappoints you, for any reason, you may return you Hammacher Schlemmer purchase for exchange, credit, or refund.
Should you have any questions, we are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Please call 1-800-321-1484 to speak with a product specialist or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a response within one hour.