These are the lightweight sandals that help to combat the effects of plantar fasciitis with a stabilizing orthotic footbed that realigns feet to a neutral position. Recipient of the prestigious American Podiatric Medical Association's Seal of Acceptance, the sandals are built with a podiatrist-designed, shock-absorbing EVA midsole that provides arch support while aligning the feet into a natural position for those who over-pronate, when the heel bone angles inward, a determining factor in the development of plantar fasciitis. The soft, woven toe post and jersey neoprene-lined polyurethane strap ensure comfort while the durable TPR outsoles' non-slip pattern ensures reliable footing. The orthotic footbeds provide optimal comfort and support when the sandals are worn for at least a few hours per day over the course of two weeks. Whole sizes only. For women's half sizes, order the next size down. Pewter. (1 1/2 lbs.)
How To Determine Your Shoe Size
To ensure a proper fit in our footwear, we encourage you to measure your foot to determine your shoe size and refer to the shoe sizing chart below.
Foot Measurement Tips
- Your foot size varies throughout the day. The best time to measure your feet is at the end of the day, when your feet are usually largest.
- Wear the same style of socks that you plan to wear with your shoes.
- Measure both feet and choose the shoe size that fits the bigger foot.
- If you are alone, it is best to take the measurements while sitting. If someone else is helping you, then standing on your feet is best.
How to Measure Your Foot
- While seated, place your foot on a piece of paper larger than the size of your foot.
- Hold your pen or pencil upright, and trace around your foot. Make sure your pen or pencil is resting snugly against your foot as you trace.
- With a ruler, measure your tracing to determine your foot length.
- Foot Length - To find your foot length, measure the distance between the two longest points on your tracing. Reduce this number by 5 mm, or 3/16-inch. The result is your foot length and the number you will use to determine your shoe size. To convert to centimeters, multiply the measurement by 2.54.
Women's Shoe Size Chart
|8 13/16||22.0||5 1/2
|9 3/16||22.9||6 1/2
|9 1/2||23.7||7 1/2
|9 13/16||24.6||8 1/2
|10 3/16||25.4||9 1/2
The Lady's Plantar Fasciitis Sandal comes with The Hammacher Schlemmer Lifetime Guarantee. If this product ever disappoints you, for any reason, you may return your Hammacher Schlemmer purchase for exchange, credit, or refund.
Should you have any questions, we are available seven days a week (8:00 am – midnight EST). Please call 1-800-321-1484 to speak with a specialist or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a response within three business hours or less.