These are the women's clogs that reduce strain and discomfort in the lower back and legs. Made by Sanita of Denmark, crafters of fine clogs since 1907, the clogs have a specially designed sole that produces a subtle rocking motion that gently shifts the pelvis forward, encouraging proper poster and mitigating lumbar stress as you walk. Approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association for its arch support and orthopedic construction, the polyurethane outsole is reinforced with a hard plastic frame for durability and stability. The open heel clogs have supple, waterproof leather uppers and contoured heel cups that absorb shock to help prevent leg and foot fatigue. An anatomically correct footbed, soft foam insole, and a spacious toe box provide support and comfort, while the skid-resistant rubber soles enable confident footing. (2 1/2 lbs.)
Women's Shoe Size Chart
|US Shoe Size
||Foot Size (Inches)
||Foot Size (Centimeters)
How To Determine Your Shoe Size
To ensure a proper fit in our footwear, we encourage you to measure your foot to determine your shoe size and refer to the shoe sizing chart above.
Foot Measurement Tips
- Your foot size varies throughout the day. The best time to measure your feet is at the end of the day, when your feet are usually largest.
- Wear the same style of socks that you plan to wear with your shoes.
- Measure both feet and choose the shoe size that fits the bigger foot.
- If you are alone, it is best to take the measurements while sitting. If someone else is helping you, then standing on your feet is best.
How to Measure Your Foot
- While seated, place your foot on a piece of paper larger than the size of your foot.
- Hold your pen or pencil upright, and trace around your foot. Make sure your pen or pencil is resting snugly against your foot as you trace.
- With a ruler, measure your tracing to determine your foot length.
- Foot Length - To find your foot length, measure the distance between the two longest points on your tracing. Reduce this number by 5 mm, or 3/16-inch. The result is your foot length and the number you will use to determine your shoe size. To convert to centimeters, multiply the measurement by 2.54.
The Back Pain Relieving Danish Clogs come with The Hammacher Schlemmer Lifetime Guarantee at no additional charge. If this product ever disappoints you, for any reason, you may return you Hammacher Schlemmer purchase for exchange, credit, or refund.
Should you have any questions, we are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Please call 1-800-321-1484 to speak with a product specialist or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a response within one hour.