Our items are guaranteed for their normal life under standard, non-commercial use.
Available only from Hammacher Schlemmer, this is the 19'-tall inflatable Grinch who entertains kids and adults alike with a dazzling lightshow. Based on the 1966 animated classic, Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas, he stands wearing his custom Santa Claus suit and hat. An internal projector illuminates the Grinch’s body with a kaleidoscopic display of multi-colored lights guaranteed to produce amazed stares and appreciative smiles from visitors and passersby. Five LEDs illuminate his interior while four included stakes and tethers prevent him from wandering up to Mt. Crumpit. A built-in 125-watt air blower inflates the Grinch in minutes and provides constant inflation. Made from tear-resistant polyester. AC plug. Inflated 19' H x 6 3/4' W x 5 3/4' D, deflated 15 3/4" H x 19" W x 15 3/4" D. (14 lbs.)
Installation and Use:
- Avoid inflating your holiday inflatable in inclement weather or high winds. These conditions may cause damage or create safety hazards.
- Always use all included stakes to secure the inflatable. Proper anchoring ensures best stability, preventing the inflatable from tipping or blowing away in the wind.
- Always ensure the inflatable is fully zipped up before use, except for deflation.
- Always unplug and allow to deflate when not in use.
- Always check if rainwater has seeped inside. If it has, unzip the bottom and drain the water completely.
- Clean up leaves or debris that may fall onto the inflatable or the blower.
Maintenance and Storage
- Regularly check the inflatable and blower for signs of damage.
- Clean your inflatable after use with a cloth dampened with a mild, non-abrasive soap solution or pure water.
- Ensure the inflatable is fully dry before rolling it up for storage to prevent mildew.
- Store the inflatable in a cool, dry location protected from sunlight.
- Always repair any damage immediately. Use the provided repair patch or sew the tears or holes as required.
- When storing the inflatable, loosely coil the cord.