Our items are guaranteed for their normal life under standard, non-commercial use.
Available only from Hammacher Schlemmer, this is the 9'-tall inflatable spider that welcomes Halloween revelers to scurry between the legs of an eerie arachnid. It's illuminated with LEDs that give the arachnid an unearthly glow that pierces the darkness of a brisk autumn night. An included air pump inflates the archway in minutes and three additional multi-colored disco-like LEDs produce a festive glow of moving light for visiting ghosts, super-heroes, and monsters. Made of durable tear-resistant nylon, the outdoor decoration remains in place via 13 included stakes and four tethers. AC plug with 5' cord. Inflated 9' H x 7 1/2' W x 8 1/4' D. (9 lbs.)
Installation and Use:
- Avoid inflating your holiday inflatable in inclement weather or high winds. These conditions may cause damage or create safety hazards.
- Always use all included stakes to secure the inflatable. Proper anchoring ensures best stability, preventing the inflatable from tipping or blowing away in the wind.
- Always ensure the inflatable is fully zipped up before use, except for deflation.
- Always unplug and allow to deflate when not in use.
- Always check if rainwater has seeped inside. If it has, unzip the bottom and drain the water completely.
- Clean up leaves or debris that may fall onto the inflatable or the blower.
Maintenance and Storage
- Regularly check the inflatable and blower for signs of damage.
- Clean your inflatable after use with a cloth dampened with a mild, non-abrasive soap solution or pure water.
- Ensure the inflatable is fully dry before rolling it up for storage to prevent mildew.
- Store the inflatable in a cool, dry location protected from sunlight.
- Always repair any damage immediately. Use the provided repair patch or sew the tears or holes as required.
- When storing the inflatable, loosely coil the cord.