Order by Dec. 14 for Christmas Delivery.
Ships to physical street addresses within the Contiguous US and Canada. Excludes APO/FPO and PO Boxes. No Expedited shipping available.
These are the chocolate chip cookies created by award-winning chocolatier Jacques Torres that owe their incomparable reputation to a laborious recipe and the chef’s own 60% Belgian dark chocolate. Considered the most popular cookie recipe of the New York Times, Torres refrigerates the ingredients for several days before baking, resulting in a cookie with nuanced texture and rich chocolate flavor in every bite. The enormous 5" cookies are preservative free and arrive fully baked for immediate chocolate gratification or can be frozen for those who wish to prolong their enjoyment.. Package of 6 cookies. 6" H x 6 1/2" W x 3 1/4" D. (1 1/4 lbs.)
- Cookies arrive ready to serve.
- They can be stored at room temperature for 2-3 days, or placed in the freezer immediately upon arrival. To freeze, wrap the cookies tightly in tupperware or plastic wrap. They can be kept in the freezer for up to 3 weeks. To serve, thaw at room temperature on a kitchen counter, wrapped, for two hours.
- We love having these cookies warm! To heat, place cookies in the microwave or oven for 5-15 seconds in a microwave or in the oven on high heat for a minute or 2 before serving.
- Dark Chocolate (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavor), Butter (Cream, Natural Flavoring), Brown Sugar, Wheat Flour, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Eggs, Salt, Vanilla Extract, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Baking Soda.
- Contains Eggs, Soy, Wheat/Gluten. Processed and packaged in a facility with dairy, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten and soy.
- OKD Kosher certified.