Our items are guaranteed for their normal life under standard, non-commercial use.
This is the complete kit for making succulent Dungeness crab rolls at home from the seafood experts at Seattle’s renowned Pike Place Market. Dungeness crab is prized by seafood lovers for its mildly sweet and nutty flavor, and it is often the centerpiece of celebratory meals along the Pacific Northwest coast. The kit contains over a half pound of juicy crabmeat and eight slider-sized bake-at-home potato rolls to serve four as a meal or eight as appetizers. Pan toast the rolls in the included creamy garlic and sea salt butter for the authentic Seattle flavor. (1 lb.)
- Ships frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- May be kept frozen for up to 3 months
- Keep frozen until ready to thaw and serve.
- Once thawed, prepare and serve according to the accompanying instructions.
- Split the rustic organic potato rolls (from local icon Macrina Bakery) and spread the inside tops and bottom with some of the enclosed butter from local Glen Meadow Creamery. Toast the buttered sides of the rolls in a pan until golden bro
- If you'd like, put lettuce and/or tomato on the bottom half of the roll (your call, but we like to serve it that way). Then, top with a heaping serving of the Dungeness Crab meat. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place 1-2 rolls in one of the enclosed trays
- Dungeness Crab Meat : Dungeness Crab, Salt
- Red King Crab Dip : King Crab, Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk And Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Stabilizers (Carob Bean And/Or Xanthan Or Guar Gums), Onion, Lemon Juice, Tabasco (Distilled Vinegar, Red Pepper, Salt), Seasoning Salt (Salt, Sugar, Spices Including Paprika And Tumeric), Onion, Cornstarch, Garlic, Tricalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Extractives Of Paprika, Lobster Powder (Lobster Broth, Clam Broth, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor), Parsley
- Golden Glen Creamery Butter : Pasteurized Cream, Garlic, Sea Salt, Parsley