Available only from Hammacher Schlemmer, these hand-sewn indoor/outdoor moccasins are lined with shearling from the coats of sheep that roam the wide steppes of Mongolia.
Our items are guaranteed for their normal life under standard, non-commercial use.
Available only from Hammacher Schlemmer, these hand-sewn indoor/outdoor moccasins are lined with shearling from the coats of sheep that roam the wide steppes of Mongolia. The shearling fibers’ dense, hollow structure wicks moisture away and the moccasins have a waterproof thermoplastic rubber sole, keeping feet soft and comfortable both in winter and summer. The leather uppers’ abrasion resistance provides years of wear, and the tanning process is designed to leave the original lanolin content of the shearling intact so that feet are cushioned with every step. An EVA midsole cushions the foot and the sheepskin insole can be removed. Brown. (1 1/2 lbs.)Men’s. Whole sizes only 7-12.
“These are without a doubt the best slippers my feet have ever experienced.” - A.S., North Dakota
To ensure a proper fit in our footwear, we encourage you to measure your foot to determine your shoe size and refer to the shoe sizing chart below.
- Your foot size varies throughout the day. The best time to measure your feet is at the end of the day, when your feet are usually largest.
- Wear the same style of socks that you plan to wear with your shoes.
- Measure both feet and choose the shoe size that fits the bigger foot.
- If you are alone, it is best to take the measurements while sitting. If someone else is helping you, then standing on your feet is best.
- While seated, place your foot on a piece of paper larger than the size of your foot.
- Hold your pen or pencil upright, and trace around your foot. Make sure your pen or pencil is resting snugly against your foot as you trace.
- With a ruler, measure your tracing to determine your foot length.
- Foot Length - To find your foot length, measure the distance between the two longest points on your tracing. Reduce this number by 5 mm, or 3/16-inch. The result is your foot length and the number you will use to determine your shoe size. To convert to centimeters, multiply the measurement by 2.54.
|9 1/2||24.1||6 1/2|
|9 13/16||25||7 1/2|
|10 3/16||25.8||8 1/2|
|10 1/2||26.7||9 1/2|
|10 13/16||27.5||10 1/2|
|11 3/16||28.4||11 1/2|
|11 1/2||29.2||12 1/2|