Our items are guaranteed for their normal life under standard, non-commercial use.
Available only from Hammacher Schlemmer, this is the nearly 12' tall inflatable Clarice from the beloved 1964 animated television classic that brings Rudolph’s “cuuuute” companion to life on a grand scale. This impressive rendition of Clarice stands taller than a Clydesdale and bears all of the kind-hearted character’s signature features, from her polka-dotted red bow to her renowned long lashes. Four LEDs light Clarice from within, exuding a warm glow that makes her easily visible at night. The dozen-foot doe is made from waterproof 190T polyester—the same durable material used to make tents—ensuring years of holiday enjoyment. An electric blower inflates Clarice in two minutes and provides constant inflation. Whether displayed alone or paired with our 15' Inflatable Rudolph, Clarice helps you create a traffic-stopping, photo worthy festive scene. Includes stakes and tethers. AC plug. 11 3/4' H x 5' W x 9' D. (7 lbs.)
Installation and Use:
- Avoid inflating your holiday inflatable in inclement weather or high winds. These conditions may cause damage or create safety hazards.
- Always use all included stakes to secure the inflatable. Proper anchoring ensures best stability, preventing the inflatable from tipping or blowing away in the wind.
- Always ensure the inflatable is fully zipped up before use, except for deflation.
- Always unplug and allow to deflate when not in use.
- Always check if rainwater has seeped inside. If it has, unzip the bottom and drain the water completely.
- Clean up leaves or debris that may fall onto the inflatable or the blower.
Maintenance and Storage
- Regularly check the inflatable and blower for signs of damage.
- Clean your inflatable after use with a cloth dampened with a mild, non-abrasive soap solution or pure water.
- Ensure the inflatable is fully dry before rolling it up for storage to prevent mildew.
- Store the inflatable in a cool, dry location protected from sunlight.
- Always repair any damage immediately. Use the provided repair patch or sew the tears or holes as required.
- When storing the inflatable, loosely coil the cord.