Our items are guaranteed for their normal life under standard, non-commercial use.
Available only from Hammacher Schlemmer, this is the 12'-tall inflatable gingerbread man that entertains kids and adults alike with music and a dazzling lightshow. Five LEDs illuminate his interior while a trio of projecting lights display swirling images of holiday shapes such as snowflakes, Christmas trees, and snowmen. A built-in motion sensor detects the presence of guests as they walk by and plays a medley of classic Christmas carols (Jingle Bells, Deck the Halls, and We Wish You a Merry Christmas). An external air blower (included) inflates the decoration in five minutes and provides constant inflation. Made of durable tear-resistant nylon, the gingerbread man remains in place via six included stakes and three tethers. AC plug with 5' cord. Inflated 12' H x 9 1/2' W x 4' D, deflated 11" H x 9 3/4" W x 11 3/4" D. (6 1/2 lbs.)
Installation and Use:
- Avoid inflating your holiday inflatable in inclement weather or high winds. These conditions may cause damage or create safety hazards.
- Always use all included stakes to secure the inflatable. Proper anchoring ensures best stability, preventing the inflatable from tipping or blowing away in the wind.
- Always ensure the inflatable is fully zipped up before use, except for deflation.
- Always unplug and allow to deflate when not in use.
- Always check if rainwater has seeped inside. If it has, unzip the bottom and drain the water completely.
- Clean up leaves or debris that may fall onto the inflatable or the blower.
Maintenance and Storage
- Regularly check the inflatable and blower for signs of damage.
- Clean your inflatable after use with a cloth dampened with a mild, non-abrasive soap solution or pure water.
- Ensure the inflatable is fully dry before rolling it up for storage to prevent mildew.
- Store the inflatable in a cool, dry location protected from sunlight.
- Always repair any damage immediately. Use the provided repair patch or sew the tears or holes as required.
- When storing the inflatable, loosely coil the cord.