Our items are guaranteed for their normal life under standard, non-commercial use.
Only available from Hammacher Schlemmer, this is the trio of inflatable 12'-high witches that stand malevolently in front of a home and impart spellbound curiosity. The coven instantly draws attention with 15 LEDs and glowing eyes that create the illusion of the witches fading in and out of visibility. A built-in air blower inflates the scene within minutes and provides constant inflation. Made of durable tear-resistant polyester that withstands years of setup and storage. Includes ground stakes. AC plug. 12' H x 9' W x 3 1/2' D. (14 lbs.)
Installation and Use:
- Avoid inflating your holiday inflatable in inclement weather or high winds. These conditions may cause damage or create safety hazards.
- Always use all included stakes to secure the inflatable. Proper anchoring ensures best stability, preventing the inflatable from tipping or blowing away in the wind.
- Always ensure the inflatable is fully zipped up before use, except for deflation.
- Always unplug and allow to deflate when not in use.
- Always check if rainwater has seeped inside. If it has, unzip the bottom and drain the water completely.
- Clean up leaves or debris that may fall onto the inflatable or the blower.
Maintenance and Storage
- Regularly check the inflatable and blower for signs of damage.
- Clean your inflatable after use with a cloth dampened with a mild, non-abrasive soap solution or pure water.
- Ensure the inflatable is fully dry before rolling it up for storage to prevent mildew.
- Store the inflatable in a cool, dry location protected from sunlight.
- Always repair any damage immediately. Use the provided repair patch or sew the tears or holes as required.
- When storing the inflatable, loosely coil the cord.