Our items are guaranteed for their normal life under standard, non-commercial use.
Available only from Hammacher Schlemmer, this is the 15' inflatable Rudolph that stands nearly two stories tall. His bulbous, blinking LED-illuminated red nose, large eyes, and smiling mouth invite carolers and visitors to walk beneath—his underbelly is 5' above ground at its highest point. Three-minute setup with included constant inflation air pump. With lights in the neck, body, and tail. Made from durable tear-resistant polyester. Rudolph remains in place with included stakes and 20'-long tethers. Folds to 18 1/4" x 15" for convenient storage. AC plug with 5' cord. 15' H x 6 1/2' W x 13' L. (13 lbs.)
Installation and Use:
- Avoid inflating your holiday inflatable in inclement weather or high winds. These conditions may cause damage or create safety hazards.
- Always use all included stakes to secure the inflatable. Proper anchoring ensures best stability, preventing the inflatable from tipping or blowing away in the wind.
- Always ensure the inflatable is fully zipped up before use, except for deflation.
- Always unplug and allow to deflate when not in use.
- Always check if rainwater has seeped inside. If it has, unzip the bottom and drain the water completely.
- Clean up leaves or debris that may fall onto the inflatable or the blower.
Maintenance and Storage
- Regularly check the inflatable and blower for signs of damage.
- Clean your inflatable after use with a cloth dampened with a mild, non-abrasive soap solution or pure water.
- Ensure the inflatable is fully dry before rolling it up for storage to prevent mildew.
- Store the inflatable in a cool, dry location protected from sunlight.
- Always repair any damage immediately. Use the provided repair patch or sew the tears or holes as required.
- When storing the inflatable, loosely coil the cord.