Our items are guaranteed for their normal life under standard, non-commercial use.
Available only from Hammacher Schlemmer, this is the inflatable jack-o'-lantern that stands nearly two stories tall and greets trick-or-treaters with swirling lights. An integrated air pump inflates the grinning pumpkin in four minutes and three disco-like LEDs in its body produce a festive glow of moving light for visiting ghosts, super-heroes, and monsters. Made of durable tear-resistant nylon, the jack-o'-lantern remains in place via eight included stakes and four 20'-long tethers. AC plug with 5' cord. Folds to 14" L x 13" W for convenient storage. Inflated 16 1/2' H x 8 1/2' Diam. (14 lbs.)
Installation and Use:
- Avoid inflating your holiday inflatable in inclement weather or high winds. These conditions may cause damage or create safety hazards.
- Always use all included stakes to secure the inflatable. Proper anchoring ensures best stability, preventing the inflatable from tipping or blowing away in the wind.
- Always ensure the inflatable is fully zipped up before use, except for deflation.
- Always unplug and allow to deflate when not in use.
- Always check if rainwater has seeped inside. If it has, unzip the bottom and drain the water completely.
- Clean up leaves or debris that may fall onto the inflatable or the blower.
Maintenance and Storage
- Regularly check the inflatable and blower for signs of damage.
- Clean your inflatable after use with a cloth dampened with a mild, non-abrasive soap solution or pure water.
- Ensure the inflatable is fully dry before rolling it up for storage to prevent mildew.
- Store the inflatable in a cool, dry location protected from sunlight.
- Always repair any damage immediately. Use the provided repair patch or sew the tears or holes as required.
- When storing the inflatable, loosely coil the cord.