Our items are guaranteed for their normal life under standard, non-commercial use.
Available only from Hammacher Schlemmer, this is the 17' inflatable black cat that stands nearly two stories tall. It has blinking LED-illuminated green eyes, a wide fanged grin, and paws the size of armchairs. The cat’s underbelly is 7' above ground at the highest point, allowing trick-or-treaters to walk underneath. The gargantuan feline’s hindquarters and tail are elevated above its head as if he’s about to pounce on unsuspecting prey. An integrated air pump inflates the display in three minutes, and 120 exterior purple LEDs and eight interior LEDs produce an eerie glow. Made of durable tear-resistant nylon, the cat remains in place with the included eight stakes and four tethers. Inflated 17' H x 9' L x 5' W, deflated 15 3/4" H x 14" L x 14" W. (14 lbs.)
Installation and Use:
- Avoid inflating your holiday inflatable in inclement weather or high winds. These conditions may cause damage or create safety hazards.
- Always use all included stakes to secure the inflatable. Proper anchoring ensures best stability, preventing the inflatable from tipping or blowing away in the wind.
- Always ensure the inflatable is fully zipped up before use, except for deflation.
- Always unplug and allow to deflate when not in use.
- Always check if rainwater has seeped inside. If it has, unzip the bottom and drain the water completely.
- Clean up leaves or debris that may fall onto the inflatable or the blower.
Maintenance and Storage
- Regularly check the inflatable and blower for signs of damage.
- Clean your inflatable after use with a cloth dampened with a mild, non-abrasive soap solution or pure water.
- Ensure the inflatable is fully dry before rolling it up for storage to prevent mildew.
- Store the inflatable in a cool, dry location protected from sunlight.
- Always repair any damage immediately. Use the provided repair patch or sew the tears or holes as required.
- When storing the inflatable, loosely coil the cord.