Our items are guaranteed for their normal life under standard, non-commercial use.
This is the inflatable Frosty The Snowman who entertains kids and adults alike with a dazzling light show. Based on the beloved character from the classic 1969 cartoon, an internal projector illuminates Frosty’s bulbous body with a kaleidoscopic display of multi-colored lights that delight all. This giant snowman springs to life from a built-in electric fan that inflates him in minutes, complete with his old silk hat, bright red scarf, and a twinkling Christmas tree he holds in his hand. Durable polyester exterior withstands snow, wind, and sun. A durable polyester exterior withstands snow, wind, and sun. Four stakes and eight tethers keep him standing. AC plug. 16 1/2' H x 7 1/2' W x 9 1/2' D. (15 lbs.)
Installation and Use:
- Avoid inflating your holiday inflatable in inclement weather or high winds. These conditions may cause damage or create safety hazards.
- Always use all included stakes to secure the inflatable. Proper anchoring ensures best stability, preventing the inflatable from tipping or blowing away in the wind.
- Always ensure the inflatable is fully zipped up before use, except for deflation.
- Always unplug and allow to deflate when not in use.
- Always check if rainwater has seeped inside. If it has, unzip the bottom and drain the water completely.
- Clean up leaves or debris that may fall onto the inflatable or the blower.
Maintenance and Storage
- Regularly check the inflatable and blower for signs of damage.
- Clean your inflatable after use with a cloth dampened with a mild, non-abrasive soap solution or pure water.
- Ensure the inflatable is fully dry before rolling it up for storage to prevent mildew.
- Store the inflatable in a cool, dry location protected from sunlight.
- Always repair any damage immediately. Use the provided repair patch or sew the tears or holes as required.
- When storing the inflatable, loosely coil the cord.