Order by Dec. 18 for Christmas Delivery.
Ships to physical street addresses within the Contiguous US and Canada. Excludes APO/FPO and PO Boxes. No Expedited shipping available.
This is the award-winning seafood dinner caught off the coast of Maine, known for the world’s best lobsters. In 2021, this ultimate lobster bake was named “Product of the Year” by the Specialty Food Association, beating out thousands of gourmet entries in categories ranging from hand-made chocolates to artisanal breads. Along with a pair of lobster tails, this pure Maine experience for two includes a dozen mussels, eight shrimp, eight sea scallops, and two servings of corn on the cob, all drenched in an herbed lemon butter sauce. The fully cooked and flash-frozen feast comes packaged in a foil pouch, requiring only thawing and heating before eating. Box 3" H x 9 1/2" W x 13 1/4" L. (3 lb.)
- Product frozen in a temperature-controlled shipper
- Ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours immediately before use
- Keep frozen until ready to thaw and serve.
- Once thawed, prepare and serve according to the accompanying instructions.
- Place foil bag (unopened) on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Cut a slit in the foil to remove contents.
- Serve & enjoy!
- Preheat Grill to highest temperature (About 450 degrees).
- Place foil bag on center of grill rack and close cover.
- Grill for 35-40 minutes. Remove from grill and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Remove from Grill and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Cut a slit in the foil to remove contents
- Serve & enjoy!