Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
Ships to physical street addresses within the Contiguous US. Excludes APO/FPO and PO Boxes. This item cannot ship to Canada
Only available from Hammacher Schlemmer, this is the complete Christmas brunch for four that lets you set out a sumptuous morning feast, while still ensuring you have time to open presents and enjoy the magic of the day. The centerpiece of the brunch kit is a full pound of sustainably caught Pacific Northwest wild salmon lox. The European-style salmon is lightly smoked over low heat to retain its moist and silky-smooth texture. The lox are accompanied by a half dozen bake-at-home buttery-rich croissants and six oz. of salmon schmear, a premium cream cheese with sockeye, coho, and king salmon blended in. The brunch will delight your family and guests and get your holiday off to a delicious beginning. (2 3/4 lbs.)
- Place in freezer upon arrival. Must be stored frozen at or below 0°F. Can be stored in the freezer for up to four months without any loss of rising abilities.
- Place four croissants on a non-greased baking sheet approximately 4” apart. Cover lightly with plastic wrap and allow to rise overnight, un-refrigerated. Please thaw on the sheet you will use to cook, as croissants may fall when/if transferred
- Place in pre-heated 350° oven and bake for 17-23 minutes or until golden in color.
- Freeze upon arrival. Will keep for 6 months unopened in freezer. 14 days unopened and 2-3 days opened if stored in fridge.
- Smoked Salmon Schmear: Cream Cheese (pasteurized cultured milk and cream, salt, stabilizers [xanthan and/or carob bean and/or guar gums]), Smoked salmon (sockeye & coho & salmon, salt, cane sugar, spices and natural wood smoke), contains 2% or less of the following: lemon juice, propylee glycol alginate and gum arabic
- Contains: Wheat, Milk