This is the germ eliminating spray that kills viruses, mold, and bacteria on hard surfaces.
Our items are guaranteed for their normal life under standard, non-commercial use.
This is the germ eliminating spray that kills viruses, mold, and bacteria on hard surfaces. The solution contains chlorine dioxide (0.0025%)—the same chemical compound used to disinfect swimming pools—to destroy germs on non-porous surfaces such as door handles, tables, kitchen counters, and cutting boards. Simply spray the solution on a surface, let it sit for 10 minutes, and wipe clean. Safe and non-toxic.
What surfaces can I use this item on?
The surface sanitizing spray is safe for all surfaces including marble, quartz, and granite.