This is the once-in-a-lifetime experience that lets hockey fans live out their fantasy of facing off against NHL hall-of-famer Wayne Gretzky. Participants will join the nine-time Hart Trophy winner in Palm Beach, Florida in December of 2023 for this memorable VIP event. A mobile photography lab will capture an heirloom-quality print of your face-off, along with an HD video. The photo of your epic play, as well as the puck used, will be signed by Gretzky and mounted in a commemorative shadowbox as a treasured memento of your experience. During your ice time together, “The Great One” will wear the jersey you specify from among the teams for which he played: Edmonton Oilers, L.A. Kings, New York Rangers, or St. Louis Blues. The experience also includes a private dinner with Gretzky for all participants and their guests (one guest per participant). Only 30 spots will be sold. Airfare and lodging not included.
The Experience entitles you to exclusive access to events, as well as treasured mementos:
- Admission for two (one Player and one Guest). Only the Player gets to face off with Wayne Gretzky, the Guest can take photos/video and attend the dinner as well.
- Approximately five minutes of ice time with Wayne Gretzky.
- A video of the Player's Face-off Experience with Wayne Gretzky, which will be delivered approximately three weeks after the event.
- A commemorative shadowbox that includes a photo of your Experience and the puck used for your face-off—each hand signed by Wayne Gretzky and authenticated—delivered approximately three weeks after the event.
- Dinner for the Player and Guest at a private event for all attendees and Wayne Gretzky.
For these terms and conditions, “You” refers to the purchaser, the participant and the participant’s guest
Event means the Wayne Gretzky Experience.
- The Wayne Gretzky Experience is sponsored by Fanatics (Sponsor). By purchasing admission, You agree to abide by all instructions provided by Sponsor.
- You agree that transportation to the Event and accommodations for the Event are solely the responsibility of You.
- You agree to hold Hammacher, Schlemmer & Co., (HS) its associated companies and employees, directors and officers thereof harmless for any claims which may arise pursuant to the Event.
- You agree that participation in the Event may entail dangers and is at Your own risk.
- You agree that the Event is not subject to any promotional offers of HS and that the HS Lifetime Guarantee does not apply to the Event.
- You agree that no refunds will be forthcoming should You not be able to attend the Event.
- You agree that You may cancel Your purchase for refund only until November 15, 2023. After the date of November 15, 2023. you will not receive a refund.
- By purchasing a place at the Event or participating in the Event, you hereby forever release Hammacher, Schlemmer & Co, its associated companies and employees, directors and officers thereof from any and all liability which may arise pursuant to the Event and any activities of You or others which are associated with the Event, including, but not limited to, transportation and accommodations relating to the Event.
- The Event is presently scheduled for December 15-16, 2023, should the Event need to be rescheduled, You will be responsible for rescheduling Your transportation and accommodations.
- Should the Event be cancelled, You will be refunded Your purchase price only. HS is not responsible for Your transportation and accommodations costs should the Event be cancelled.